What we offer
The one-year full time course leads to Qualified Teacher Status and the award of a Post Graduate Certificate of Education or a Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (validated by the University of Northumbria at Newcastle).
The Post Graduate Certificate in Education route will be awarded with 60 credits towards a Masters. Those achieving this will be able to undertake further study units during their early career to obtain a Masters degree.
High Force Education aims to produce confident, skilled, enthusiastic and innovative practitioners able to teach the age range from 5 to 11. Students will be trained in the effective teaching of all Core and Foundation subjects, the wider curriculum and other current educational issues as well as developing excellent ICT skills.
- An established reputation for being an OUTSTANDING provider
- Personalised provision
- Subject delivery led by primary leading teachers, Specialist Leaders of Education and recognised outstanding practitioners
- A Professional Tutor to provide a personalised learning plan for the year
- Dedicated Professional Tutors and School Based Mentors
- 4 different school placements including specialist provision
- Experience across 3 key stages and in different contexts (urban, rural, large, small and from a range of socio-economic backgrounds)
- Innovative, creative teaching techniques
- Specialist subject training
- Quality 1st Teaching
- Exceptional employment record (100% for 3 years)
- Strong relationships with local primary networks
- Continued support into NQT year
- Fast tracking of past trainees into leadership roles