Why choose us?
We would like to welcome you to High Force Education our School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider.
Why Choose Us?
- We will support you every step of the way with a dedicated Learning Lead;
- Your Learning Lead will provide you with a personalised learning plan to help you succeed:
- Course delivery is undertaken by staff from our partnership schools, they are experts in their fields and have the latest developments in primary education at their fingertips!
- We are the most established SCITT in the North East, starting in 2002 with a track record of successfully turning raw talent into inspirational teachers;
- We are an Ofsted OUTSTANDING provider;
- Named by the DfE as one of the top 25% performing primary SCITT providers in the country for 2015 and 2016;
- Validated by Northumbria University;
- Each of our four learning hubs has superb facilities to help you be the best you can and you will get a chance to put theory into practice as you come into contact with children each and every day;
- Access to the latest technology and a dedicated laptop that you can use throughout the year;
- Handpicked mentors chosen because they are highly effective, inspirational practitioners;
Equality and diversity
High Force is committed to equality of opportunity for all and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or socio-economic circumstances. For specific information and guidance on support, provision available and/or facilities for trainees with learning difficulties or disabilities, please contact the ITT Deputy Director on 01833630487. We produce a separate Disability Statement, outlining facilities for disabled learners. This is available on request. We will do all we can to support you so that your dream of becoming a primary school teacher can come true.