Teacher Training in the North East with High Force…
High Force Education has been an outstanding provider since it started in 2002, we were also one of the first School Centred Initial Teacher Training providers to be established in the North East with a proven track record of helping trainees into employment.
Of the hundreds of trainee teachers who have been on our course most have ended up teaching in one of our partnership schools – so when we say your career starts with High Force we really mean it!
More Reasons to Choose High Force Teacher Training
- We will support you every step of the way with a dedicated Learning Lead;
- Your Learning Lead will provide you with a personalised learning plan to help you succeed:
- Course delivery is undertaken by staff from our partnership schools, they are experts in their fields and have the latest developments in primary education at their fingertips!
- We are the most established SCITT in the North East, starting in 2002 with a track record of successfully turning raw talent into inspirational teachers;
- We are an Ofsted OUTSTANDING provider;
- Named by the DfE as one of the top 25% performing primary SCITT providers in the country for 2015 and 2016;
- Validated by Northumbria University;
- Each of our four learning hubs has superb facilities to help you be the best you can and you will get a chance to put theory into practice as you come into contact with children each and every day;
- Access to the latest technology and a dedicated laptop that you can use throughout the year;
- Handpicked mentors chosen because they are highly effective, inspirational practitioners;
Equality and diversity
High Force is committed to equality of opportunity for all and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or socio-economic circumstances. For specific information and guidance on support, provision available and/or facilities for trainees with learning difficulties or disabilities, please contact the ITT Deputy Director on 01833630487. We produce a separate Disability Statement, outlining facilities for disabled learners. This is available on request. We will do all we can to support you so that your dream of becoming a primary school teacher can come true.