To complete the course successfully and be eligible for QTS you must be assessed against and achieve all the Teachers' Standards outlined by the DfE as well as pass each of the 4 modules.
- Sources of evidence include:
- Attendance at every aspect of the course
- Submission of all course work at a pass standard, including 3 assignments
- An acceptable standard of 80% achieved on the audits of subject knowledge in the core subjects of English, Phonics, Mathematics and Science
- An acceptable standard of teaching demonstrated during School Placements and Assessed Teaching Practices
- Completion of all school based tasks and a reflective journal
- Assessment File )