Welcome to High Force Education SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training)
High Force Education, validated by Northumbria University, is a partnership of outstanding and good schools working together to provide a one year Initial Teacher Training course. We offer both school direct and provider led places.
Providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities and experiences to all our trainee teachers is our top priority. We want you to succeed and it is our prime aim to make you highly effective emergent teachers at the end of the year.
Our course is based at Green Lane CE Primary School and recognised as an outstanding provider by OFSTED. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in addition to the award of a Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) with 60 masters credits accredited by Northumbria University.
- These are amazing! Talented artists 👏🎨🖼️⭐ https://t.co/KVcDtuWNsN4 days ago
- Loving the Harry Potter themed front cover 😀 #primarygeography #GeographicalAssociation @The_GA https://t.co/qBOljcdIh94 days ago
- ⭐Monday 3rd February 2020⭐ ⭐17:00 to 19:00⭐ ⭐Federation of Abbey Schools, Darlington⭐#PursuitofExcellence #PGCE… https://t.co/LKytOGrRZs2 weeks ago
- Really useful habits for the start of the New Year 👏👏👏 https://t.co/OzDXNL8nDz2 weeks ago
- Not long to go until the event next week. We will be there 😀 You can also find out more at @getintoteaching #teach… https://t.co/MOIgxIzmuv3 weeks ago
- Train to Teach with High Force Education SCITT #PGCE #InThePursuitOfExcellence #Teach #Inspire @getintoteaching https://t.co/aE9bAUBirL3 weeks ago
- Back to where it all began! Thank you for sharing your work with our trainees. Such an inspiration 🙌 😀… https://t.co/FY2SL3oXdN4 weeks ago