What we offer
The one-year full time course leads to Qualified Teacher Status and the award of a Post Graduate Certificate of Education or a Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (validated by the University of Northumbria at Newcastle).
The Post Graduate Certificate in Education route will be awarded with 60 credits towards a Masters. Those achieving this will be able to undertake further study units during their early career to obtain a Masters degree.
High Force Education aims to produce confident, skilled, enthusiastic and innovative practitioners able to teach the age range from 5 to 11. Students will be trained in the effective teaching of all Core and Foundation subjects, the wider curriculum and other current educational issues as well as developing excellent ICT skills.
What we offer
- An established reputation for being an OUTSTANDING provider
- Personalised provision
- Subject delivery led by primary leading teachers, Specialist Leaders of Education and recognised outstanding practitioners
- A Professional Tutor to provide a personalised learning plan for the year
- Dedicated Professional Tutors and School Based Mentors
- 4 different school placements including specialist provision
- Experience across 3 key stages and in different contexts (urban, rural, large, small and from a range of socio-economic backgrounds)
- Innovative, creative teaching techniques
- Specialist subject training
- Quality 1st Teaching
- Exceptional employment record (100% for 3 years)
- Strong relationships with local primary networks
- Continued support into NQT year
- Fast tracking of past trainees into leadership roles